Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Second Day in the Morning

I woke up at 4.00 A.M praying and sleep again -,-''
Having breakfast at 8.30 A.M, almost timed up. And I walked around in campus alone hehe.. :D because my friend, Kak Sita was still sleepy and she's continuing to sleep when I came to her room. I had breads and milk for breakfast. After I finished breakfast, I walked around in campus. I was such a really relaxing moment, because there were only some people, still morning, good weather around 28 degree Celcius with little rain. But from the moment on, I realised something which had happened from yesterday (late response -,-") many people looked at me with unusual sight. Honestly I don't like it at all. And I thought because of my hijab. So, when I and those people looked at each other, I just smiled at them and took a bow. I became lazy to go out after several people tried to stay away from me, especially when they walked down the pedestrian side.

A way side of my dormitory






Back side of my dormitory


Car park in fresh breezed Sunday morning




 Head of university office





A football stadium



And I found this old-fashioned motorcycle this morning :D



No comments:

Post a Comment