Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

A Long Way to Get in Kyungpook National University

I promise to make a logbook while I am staying in Daegu. So, first I would like to share about the journey to get here which is almost 24 hours from Depok, West Java, Indonesia. I got trapped by traffic jam for 3 hours to get in airport. And I almost got crazy because several days before, I got a dream that I was late to board. Of course, I didn't want that truly happened.
I transferred the flight in Kuala Lumpur at 11.00 p.m (GMT +8). My eyes was really hard to open with sleepy face.. hahaha :D and thank you for Air Asia for a nice flight! I could have a sleep tight.. hehe
Eventually, I landed in Incheon Airport at 8.30 a.m (GMT +9) with my friend, Sita Wibowo. Still, continuing my journey to Daegu, taking a bus from Incheon. It took 5 hours to get in Daegu. The bus was such a nice bus and I could have a temporary rest for a while.
The bus stopped at DongDaegu Express Bus Terminal then we took a taxi with a taxi driver couldn't speak English. I was trying so hard to explain where we're going to. Even it cost about $5, finally we arrived at Kyungpook National University.



No comments:

Post a Comment